TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?
The Englightened One - 2009-01-15

Doesitmatter, I don't see how you make the connection from others blaming the educational/economical situations on politicians to anyone who shares that view condones cheating in the classroom. That seems like a wild and reckless connection, and you seen intent on separating yourself from the garbage (at least that's the picture you're painting).

I think everyone shares the blame, even you. You didn't hold an organized, massive protest against the education system in China. You just decided to finger other people. In my opinion, you have an air of superiority that is resentful.

I imagine you don't make friends very easily here in China. You paint a picture to me of some kind of "Fake Teacher" headhunter... it's not admirable.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- The Englightened One -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?

Go to another board -