TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?
doesitmatter - 2009-01-15
In response to Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? (Not surprised anymore)

Hmm, must be a case of the truth hurting. I would guess by the tone of your indignation that you're one of those pretend teachers who find a lot to complain about and feel threatened by the real teachers around you. Maybe it's time to get back to that pizza delivery job you left in America so that you could come to China and participate in the scam against Chinese students and their parents. And don't worry about the economic situation there, young man - after all, everybody loves their pizza, even in the hardest of times.

How is it, by the way, that you and your ilk can feel comfortable supporting your fellow FTs that resort to cheating. Please note, that I expected this sort of backlash. Yes, stand up pretend teachers! Hell's bells, might as well form your own union. PTUC (Pretend Teachers United in China)

Well, one things for certain: Sooner or later you'll all be shown the door. Gee, I'll be sorry to see you go. Not.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- The Englightened One -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?

Go to another board -