TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: previous broken contract- mention?
Li Bai - 2009-01-30
In response to previous broken contract- mention? (Stella)

I sense the wagons are starting to circle. You can count me in as well for an extra resource in China. I also have a good contact in Japan, if that's to your liking. Cranky od fart to work for (sorry G.) but the man does KNOW this business. Oh, by the way, the Pink Floyd song is "Another Brick in the Wall". If you're as old as some of us on this board, just listen to the words and remember when the situation was reversed.

As for the "One Burbon, One Scotch, One Beer", buy them anyway. If you're not a drinker - you will be. If you are - it will get worse :-).

Li Bai

P.S. If you are in China and need a lift (drive, not elevator), for all you British, the only thing Bob, my ox, does is carry my books up endless flights of stairs. I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping out. If you have the need for speed, not a chance! This is China!

Good luck

L.B.

And I know it's not fair, but anyone want to take another kick at ol' Frankie boy? As good a time as any!

Messages In This Thread
previous broken contract- mention? -- Stella -- 2009-01-29
Re: previous broken contract- mention? -- Li Bai -- 2009-01-30
Re: previous broken contract- mention? -- Li Bai -- 2009-01-30
Re: previous broken contract- mention? -- been there -- 2009-01-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: previous broken contract- mention?

Go to another board -