TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Please help with research - PROBLEM WITH THE SURVEY FORM
Theo - 2009-03-24
In response to Please help with research (Bill)

Hi, Bill,

I taught English in mainland China for 5 years, and then ventured to South Korea where I taught until the end of 2008. I tried participating in your survey via the weblink you provided, but there seems to be problems with completing the survey. It stops mid-section, and there's no "submit" button to send the completed survey. If you can solve the problem I will try to participate one more time. Otherwise, I fear all willing participants will be unable to complete the survey but won't discover the problem until after they have answered several questions; a rather annoying situation at this point unless the glitch is soon remedied.

Messages In This Thread
Please help with research -- Bill -- 2009-03-23
Re: Please help with research - PROBLEM WITH THE SURVEY FORM -- Theo -- 2009-03-24
Re: Please help with research - PROBLEM WITH THE SURVEY FORM -- The Englightened One -- 2009-03-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Please help with research - PROBLEM WITH THE SURVEY FORM

Go to another board -