TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Native Speakers vs. Non Native Speakers
Mac - 2009-04-05

Thanks silverboy, you are right... there are crappy and monstrous training centers you've mentioned they are there to devour newbies they will give you trial period then all of sudden they will tell you are not qualified blah blah. Im telling this to those who wants to engage in their affairs as EFL/ESL beware in the mentioned trainings centres, You are not only stationed in one centre but you will go around their branches to the least of 7 branches everyday you will have classes in different centres with kilometers to track but they will not give you transportation allowance, gosh...the worst they will give you schedule in the wee hour at night...cause you are going to close the centre...then no bus to take but taxi your pay for that day will be going to your transpo... what a heck right?.

About the TA's and the DO's Im telling them that my Chinese is better than their English and telling them a little knowledge could be a dangerous thing . I dont find them helpful and but rather annoying, They are there to catch your fault that we unnoticely do " slip of the tongue" but for them they can blown it into proportion.

About the demo class I want to do it in open with the Parents and Students and Chinese Teachers so that they will appraise what kind of teacher we are. but doing it with teachers and and other Chinese staff. No way!!! They just want to learn from you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Native Speakers vs. Non Native Speakers -- Mac -- 2009-04-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Native Speakers vs. Non Native Speakers

Go to another board -