TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute
Wayne - 2009-04-28

Hi I'm new to this all and applied for a job with 'Jilin Province Tianshuo Education Educational Exchanges Service Organizations' that I found on the Australaisan Training Academy Job board.
As I said I'm new to this and I'm looking for work so, as asked in the Job post I gave the required details (LOTS of info) and now have started recieving emails such as the following...
hello madam
i am serena.i am very glad to invite you to join us.i think we are very suitable for you. i have send you some information about our company. what do you think it .i think it is too slow that we contact with this way.donot you? so if you really want to join us. please try to another way . i will online 8-17clock GMT8. PLEASE WRITE TO ME SOON I AM WAITING FOR YOU

And a few other very suspicious emails from "serena" who claims she is the "Diana" i sent my original cover letter and details to.(she said she had to change her name) WHAT THE?

I don't mean for this to be a Thread Hijack but I'm worried for my identity now that these people have all my details.

I found this website after the above happened and learn't some valuable tips about NOT giving your details out especially you passport photocopy.

Hope this helps anyone else who comes accros these "recruiters".

Regards,

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute -- Wayne -- 2009-04-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute

Go to another board -