TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Goldwyn is here.
Goldwyn - 2009-05-13

Hello, "Inundated". I do not know your real name, I hope you do not mind if I call you Inundated. This is Goldwyn. Thanks for your compliment, my english is not that good as the one " Metro Mayer", but I am so honored to hear that. do you really think I am the one named Metro Mayer who posted that comment below yours? It is very easy to prove that you are wrong, everyone has his/her own writing style, based on his writing style, very good, he has a very good command of English, obviously he is a native speaker. Speaking of my writing style, do not you know that I am native chinese? if you EVEN do not know I am native chinese, I think you can also tell from my writing style, right? As long as someone speaks good words about our program, I am always the first one flashing through your mind, right? I think I am going to be a memorable figure in your mind for the rest of your life, that is good to know though. You keep saying that I am the bottom-feeder, why? You did not reveal your real name, so I do not know who you are, and have no idea whether you have joined us or not. And I do not know what we have done made you so angry with ME. You do not have to be afraid that I will send the New York gang to put you in trouble or something if you tell me your name or just explain the reason, I can assure you that I am not that capable. If we really have done something that disapponited you, I sincerely appoligize here, and I feel really appreciated if you can tell me the details, and I am more than willing to make improvements in the near future. (You have our email address, if you feel uncomfortable talking about the details here, feel free to email me whenever you are able) We always try my best to make our teachers' experience in our partner school as rewarding as possible, but if you try to bring us down and trash us intentionally, I think you are wrong, your effort is in vain. Do you really think a negative comment can bring us down? IF we treat all of our teachers the way as you discribed, I think without your comments, we already went bankrupt. But on the contrary, our program is expanding, and still more and more teachers are joining us everyday. (well, you did not say anything about how we treat you, just keep saying Goldwyn is a bottom-feeder, is a big liar). Lastly still wish you good luck and have a rewarding experience here in China. Have a good day, bye for now

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Goldwyn is here.

Go to another board -