TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything"
MAC - 2009-05-17
In response to Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything" (Native English Speaker)

WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!! very funny...I have been with many native speakers here ( I am not ) but they can't hardly express good English (lol) they are from native speaking countries you know? Their grammar (lol) e.g one British National working in Tian Shuo said "We IS very good in English" (lol) He arrogantly told that we can use is with the pronoun WE if we regard WE as one. HUH? where the hell he learnt his grammar rules? from England? (lol).Another one, my AMERICAN assistant from VERMONT USA. I asked her what is Philatelist and she answered "it is a latin word she forgot the meaning. (lol) better english huh? Another one J[deleted] from Australia he told me he received high salary because he is a native speaker. When I asked do you know the 8 Parts of Speech. He said Im not into Public Speaking. HUH? (lol) better English HUH? Another Canadian a former colleague. She replied "We HAS a connection with the PSB. (lol) HUH? now check it! Better English from NATIVE SPEAKERS? Those are the few BLUNDERS they made. It is not a mistake cause it is diffferent from slip of the tongue which I also committed sometimes, NOBODY'S PERFECT but too much mistakes is not forgivable that's BLUNDERS...especially if you came from native speaking countries like yours and you came here to teach. Even though you've got a TESOL, CELTA etc..etc... which can be easily acquired online. It does not qualify a formal training isn't (aren't they? lol). I am not generalizing in here okay? PEACE!!! and about that school!!! give it a shot and then tell us okay? And definitely I am not a Native Speaker but I will not exchange my training in English Language with the Language acquisition of yours. Thanks!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything" -- Native English Speaker -- 2009-05-17
Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything" -- MAC -- 2009-05-17
Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything" -- Turino -- 2009-05-17
Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything" -- cunning inguist -- 2009-05-17
Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything" -- Native English Speaker -- 2009-05-17
Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything" -- cunning lingist -- 2009-05-18
Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything" -- Native English Speaker -- 2009-05-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "For Visa Reasons More Than Anything"

Go to another board -