TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre
Native teacher - 2009-06-08

Jayvin,

Allow me to provide specific information about tian shou. Currently there are 30 foreign teachers from several different countries whos passports are being held against the teachers will. they are not being returned. Currently the school is moving the teachers from apartment to apartment over the last 3 weeks to avoid the police who are investigating the passport issue. The school does not have a ligitimate locense to hire foreign teachers and if you ever examine the stamp they use on the documents the name of the company stamping the signature and the name of the company you have a contract with are not the same. Also if you look at several different contracts the stamps they use are all different companies. Each payday you have to fight to get the correct amount of money. they have bribed [ ] the jilin education department to look the other way to the tune of 500,000 RMB each year. Last semester they claimed to be a government project, This semester they are claiming to be the individual schools suck as Ji Da middle school. Neither one of these are true. If a school must lie cheat steal and bribe in order to do business do you think they are credible. You may think that I just committed libel, however all of what I have said is true and I have documents to prove it all.

Hope this helps you and all of the rest of the people out there stay away from this company. They are the worst company I have ever encountered anywhere in the world.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Jayvin -- 2009-06-08
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Faith -- 2009-06-08
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Native teacher -- 2009-06-08
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Turino -- 2009-06-08
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Mahoma Iza -- 2010-05-21
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- native teacher -- 2009-06-09
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Turino -- 2009-06-10
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Turino -- 2009-06-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre

Go to another board -