TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Private training centers using CALL
Turino - 2009-06-12
In response to Re: Private training centers using CALL (Turino)

Really, people, this trio, Silverboy, Turnoi and Turino, are the worst kind of Foreign Teacher to infest this country. Arrogant, always right, knowing better than anyone else how to run a School.

If someone like you, Ginger Biscuit, is saying that then I know that I am doing the right thing.

I've had to do like this in order to reply to your post above.That must have been a reply to a post by gingermeggs that has 'disappeared' somehow.Once again,gingermeggs is lumping posters together.Said poster is obviously very displeased indeed by the posts of 'this trio',so much so that he (or she) feels it necessary to denigrate them.Of course,there are not many posters like gingermeggs compared to the number of readers.So,what said poster and a couple of other rude ones say about Silverboy,you and me carries little weight.The fact that their posts have become rather rude recently lets everyone know they've lost the plot!Mud slinging like that reminds me of some dirty political campaigns.Sad,really,and only fit for the likes of some of the UK tabloid newspapers that have been rightly labelled the gutterpress.Personally,I'm becoming rather bored with it all.What's indeed apparent is that the berators offer no helpful advice re specific problems their fellow FT's have encountered.Instead,they sidestep such requests from posters in the mire to concentrate on personal attacks.They have shown us they have a lack of humanity.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Private training centers using CALL -- Turino -- 2009-06-11
Re: Private training centers using CALL -- DitherPidderPadder -- 2009-06-12
Re: Private training centers using CALL -- Turino -- 2009-06-12
Re: Private training centers using CALL -- Turino -- 2009-06-12
Re: Private training centers using CALL -- doesitmatter -- 2009-06-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Private training centers using CALL

Go to another board -