TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning!
Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau - 2009-06-26

Signing a contract is one thing and obeying the contract is another thing to consider. You will not be able to obey and complete the contract unless the employer and recruiter agree with the whole process. There are some other things to take into consideration to complete the contract. Sometimes, the employer doesn't want to pay for recruitment fee or commission to the recruiter so the recruiter may ask the FT to leave the school or university in this case and offer another job in other province. Otherwise, the FT might be asked to pay for his or her recruitement fee or commission. But it's worth for me because I don't just teach but do some research on the teaching of English in China. So I like both the systems vice versa.

Don't expect the Foreign Teacher to obey the contract to complete it in full without knowing how the relation among recruiter, employer and the FT. Find out what is what so that you may be able to judge the situation properly. Hope it's useful.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- dragonized -- 2009-06-25
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- Turino -- 2009-06-25
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-25
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- Justin -- 2009-06-25
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-26
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- dragonized -- 2009-06-25
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- Turino -- 2009-06-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning!

Go to another board -