TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University
ICBM - 2009-06-28

If you don't believe in Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau's MA and PhD degrees, we don't believe in your degrees how ever big or highly regarded as it maybe. We don't depend on universities degrees from USA or UK or any other western unversities degrees. Please shut up, OK. I never got even a single cent from your western universities degree so far and I earn money because of my degree and ability I got from Cosmos International University,and can make a living for me and my family. I never travelled to any other countries with your western universities degrees or established and accredited university degrees but used Cosmos International University degree alone. I don't desire any of your fake degrees from established university without having the qualification. Cosmos International University is more desirable, profitable, wiser and even much much valuable than any other universities degrees worldwide. Even if you are the boss who can hire me, I don't depend on you. Even if you maybe the biggest country in the world or recruiter of the said country, I really don't believe in you and bother much about you, OK. I want Cosmos International University, its heuristic education and degrees alone. I know what I do and will do the same in the future too. But you may never get such degrees so you bother so much about it, right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cosmos International University -- ICBM -- 2009-06-28
Re: Cosmos International University -- Watching -- 2009-06-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University

Go to another board -