TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China?
MetalStorm - 2009-11-11
In response to Is there anywhere to teach in China? (Ashley S)

Keep away from Wuhan Bioengineering Istitute, refer to my recent post about this place. WBI is a terrible place, they use agents/recruiters to find teachers for them, the recruiters lie about the location of the school and the accommodation there. You will not be given an apartment at WBI, you will be living in a dark, dingy and crappy hotel room. You will be told the uni is near Hankou, or even in Hankou. It is not anywhere near Hankou.

Web International is a crap franchise/chain school in China, AVOID!

I do not know of ANY good schools in Wuhan anymore. Railway College ( Delter ) used to be a good place to work in Wuhan, they pa was only 4500 a month but I liked working there, I was very well treated at that place. However, the entire campus is out at Jiangxia now, so teachers must commute from Jiangxia to the apartments at the Xudong old campus everyday ( there is a free bus, but the trip is time consuming and tiring, Wuhan traffic is terrible! )

Whatever you do, keep away from EF, Web, Aston, New Oriental, NDI, they are all crap!

Messages In This Thread
Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Ashley S -- 2009-11-10
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- pangmei -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Ashley S. -- 2009-11-16
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Native Son -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- onboard -- 2009-11-13
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-13
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China?

Go to another board -