TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China?
MetalStorm - 2009-11-13
In response to Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? (Native Son)

What Turino said is totally correct, seems to me that you don't like to hear the truth. I do not think that Turino hates all Chinese women, he married one of them after all. I am also looking for a Chinese wife right now and I am confident I will succeed.

Your suggestion that the Turino poster was rejected by a female FAO is ridiculous, for one thing, he is married, secondly, an FT would have to be pretty desperate to make advances toward a Chinese female FAO, TA, or any woman in a position of "power" at any Chinese educational establishment.

Chinese woman can be very cute, stylish, and very pretty/attractive. However I feel an FT should NEVER get involved with the Chinese women who work at school sand uni's.

In my experience they are lazy, lack intelligence, have no domestic skills ( eg; can't cook ) are sexually naive and conservative, and have an entitlement attitude.

In other words, especially if they are divorced and have a kid, if you marry one of THEM they will expect the Western man to wholly support them, and send THEIR kids to a crap "international school", then to a Western university when they get older.

And guess who will pay for all that? THE WESTERNER OF COURSE! Of course YOU will also be paying for all bills and expenses that are incurred during the relationship.

Wake up man! What planet have you been living on. You are a prime candidate to be exploited by a Chinese dragon! Many Chinese woman are not as wholesome and pure as you would like to beleive!

Messages In This Thread
Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Ashley S -- 2009-11-10
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- pangmei -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Ashley S. -- 2009-11-16
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Native Son -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- onboard -- 2009-11-13
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-13
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China?

Go to another board -