TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner
Supercat - 2009-12-22

I will agree that some foreigners who come to China are looked down upon as losers from the West. On the other hand, many of the Chinese are also jealous of us laowai, generally speaking we are often much smarter, more open minded, and mostly wealthier than they are.

As for laowai DOS at training centres in China, they really are a bunch of losers, they are weak and powerless in the West, being a DOS in China is the only way they can have any "status" and a feeling of power in their lives. Thank goodness that there are no foreign DOS at public universities in China. Public universities and high schools are the only places worth working at in China.

As for all the DOS in China, I just wish these low-life scumbags would return to their Pizza Hut and Wal-Mart jobs back home. I have heard Turnoi, Silverboy and Turino refer to them as "grovelling weasels" in the past, a good description, but I would go one step further and say that DOS's in China are nothing more than "a conga line of suckholes."

DOS, TA's, China school "presidents" and "CEO's" they are just the lowest crap and scum, the people on other ESL sites who support these criminals are just as bad.

You know who you are, eg: RD and DS!

Messages In This Thread
Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Chris Morgan -- 2009-12-20
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- englishgibson -- 2009-12-21
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Supercat -- 2009-12-20
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- gorucho -- 2009-12-23
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- juanisaac -- 2009-12-21
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- englishgibson -- 2009-12-22
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Percy Lightfoot -- 2009-12-21
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- groucho -- 2009-12-23
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Supercat -- 2009-12-22
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Supercat -- 2009-12-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner

Go to another board -