TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Take a hike, Man! Or should I say "p.s off"?
Tony Jones - 2010-01-10

Hi there,

Many of us don't appreciate 'your making troubles,' thanks for speaking up for me Tournai, I appreciate that you are in touch with many of us and know many of our feelings.

I see that Ben's comments are about employers and employees in general, not in Asia, and this teaching board is for general things, not just positions in Asia, or have I missed the boat? I have been royally mistreated by two schools, one in Asia and one in Europe, I have been treated fantastically by other schools. I have also seen several teachers taking advantage of their employers, its an imperfect world. What Ben seems to be asking is firstly do employers come here to complain too, and secondly, do you (the general forum using public) know of any forums used by employers to gripe about teachers. Everybody seemed to be taking it well and involved in a discussion but then you came, for what ever reason and rather than being involved properly you just told him to p.s. off. How exactly have his comments offended you? Do you not like other people having opinions or do you think you are the voice of the board? I'm just curious, so have a nice day Mr/Mrs Tournai.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Take a hike, Man! Or should I say "p.s off"? -- Tony Jones -- 2010-01-10
Re: Take a hike, Man! Or should I say "p.s off"? -- Goldengirl -- 2010-01-11
once again -- Ben Taylor -- 2010-01-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Take a hike, Man! Or should I say "p.s off"?

Go to another board -