TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Dongbei Primary beware!
Ybrunson - 2010-02-07

Concerning your post and email that you sent me. Dr, if you and your wife taught English at the school, I find that hard to believe as your English grammar is not up to par to teach any child or adult the English language. Second, you nor your wife ever were included in the interview process, so you would not know the status of my potential employment with the school. In your email to me, you stated, "Additionally there were some concerns about your health and whether or not you would be able to pass the medical examination." I am a 27 year old male that exercises at least three times a week. If you invented a device that can gauge a persons health through their post on eslteachersboard, and you teach English for a living, you are in the wrong field! There was never an indication that my health is poor. Lastly, my employment record is public. Everything is public about my life. I run for public office in Minnesota. A request for a written recommendation was every requested, or formal letters would have been sent. Please stick to one story as this matter has waste the time and patience of those considering to teach at the school, previous teachers, those involved in the interview process including myself. Honestly, I would not be surprised if Mr. and Mrs. Hans Fisher is not Xiao himself!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Dongbei Primary beware! -- Ybrunson -- 2010-02-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Dongbei Primary beware!

Go to another board -