TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's the deal with "F" visas?
Turino - 2010-02-22
In response to Re: What's the deal with "F" visas? (P.U.)

SB.
Truly, I am amazed how you continually advise people to be lawless. Especially, in light of the fact that you consider yourself to be an authority on the EFL industry in China and give advice that could imperil the lives of those who heed said advice. Too bad the authorities have not put the 'latch act' on you and deported you to where ever you are from...China's gain - your homeland's loss.

SB's post doesn't advise louwai to teach with F visas in China,contrary to what you state!
That said,obviously you're unaware that Silverboy has earned 'Best FT' award at one of his former universities here in China.Contrary to what you say,I'd say he'll continue to be China's gain while being Australia's loss,provided that he remains in employment as an FT here!I'm sure that many of his former students here as well as his present ones think likewise.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What's the deal with "F" visas? -- P.U. -- 2010-02-22
Re: What's the deal with "F" visas? -- Turino -- 2010-02-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's the deal with "F" visas?

Go to another board -