TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: CHEAT something about salary
Monitor - 2010-02-28

Though I've managed to identify that thieving school, I've never taught there. I turned down a job offer from there a couple of semesters ago.
I do not know if, as you ask, there are any crocodiles there to bite the cheating boss. I would doubt it, as Sichuan is not crocodile territory, and I'd presume if there were crocodiles there, they'd have bitten the cheating boss already, in which case he would be no longer be cheating, were he dead from a bite or two, or not!
I'll reiterate - if you have applied for a teaching job to M**** (Public) High School of Sichuan, FAO's initials VZ, where V stands for his English forename, and Z for his Chinese surname, do yourself a favor and drop your interest in the job.
There were enough bad vibes emanating from VZ's e-mails to me to make my interest in the position evaporate. And my mistrust was not misplaced - I discovered subsequently there were negative posts on another board re VZ of that school.
Maybe someone should send a croc or two there to teach VZ and Co a lesson they'll never forget! As you're on the dark continent,it would be more convenient for you than for others elsewhere to do so.How about it? But you must be patient till the OP posts the full details of the exact location of the school in this thread so that you know precisely where to send your reptiles to......lol!

Messages In This Thread
Re: CHEAT something about salary -- Monitor -- 2010-02-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: CHEAT something about salary

Go to another board -