TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre
englishgibson - 2010-03-19

Once more, the private education ill-prepares much fewer students than the public one in China. Looking at varieties of subjects (not only English), one can see there are scores of issues as students get mostly prepared for exams to successfully accomplish their academic programs and that never mind the schools crappy books. Then, many such "graduates" out of high schools find it difficult to follow in the subjects of their choices as the "faith" or the lame system chooses the students that score higher in some subjects of the public uni's (recruiting department's) choice. What a no brainer that the local higher educational system chooses subjects for the students (victims).

I'll get back on this one but i've got to go now.

Cheers and beers and i;ll talk to you in a few hours again :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre -- Turino -- 2010-03-18
Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-19
Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre -- Turino -- 2010-03-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre

Go to another board -