TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre
Turino - 2010-03-19

It's all about money,isn't it?The public esucation sector is underfunded,to the extent that class sizes are at least double what they are in the West.Despite said sector being run as a shambles,it can still produce some very excellent
students,most of them the offspring of poor villagers!
Meanwhile,those Chinese parents,who have managed somehow to accumulate wealth,use it to try and give their spoiled offspring a headstart in their education.Some
FT's choose to teach in crappy training centres that have been opened by dishonest Chinese out to fleece the rich.They succeed in doing so,but not with MY assistance.As for the crappy muppet shows they put on in the name of education for their spoiled students,I do not want to be part of that,acting the giddy goat in the process! After all,I'm a teacher,not an entertainer!

Messages In This Thread
Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre -- Turino -- 2010-03-18
Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-19
Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre -- Turino -- 2010-03-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre

Go to another board -