TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions!
Barry Richards - 2010-04-05

I did a thing with my Chinese English teachers... a reading workshop to improve their ability (joke) pretty much the only English they ever read is their text book that they try to teach... I asked them to write a short passage of not less than 100 words to be read out at the workshop... the vice principal of our school is an English teacher, of sorts, and she was very keen on this activity. I told them in no uncertain terms it had to be their own work and it was, except for the vice principal who copied something off the internet. I knew it was copied, I google'd the first line and it took me to the article it was copied from. THE VICE PRINCIPAL!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- Steven -- 2010-04-04
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- LNC -- 2010-04-05
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- englishgibson -- 2010-04-06
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- englishgibson -- 2010-04-05
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- Barry Richards -- 2010-04-05
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- Monitor -- 2010-04-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions!

Go to another board -