TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School?
Reconciled - 2010-05-04

If your about to graduate from college, you will have a lot more options open to you then Aston. Aston is one of China's worst chain schools if you ask me. They don't give you a free apartment, instead insisting you share one with a total stranger, like a college dorm. Maybe this doesn't bother you so much, being a college student. OK. Then there is the pay, it is bottom of the barrel. You've heard a lot of bad things because there are a lot of bad things to hear. While I do think there are some good schools out there which are not public, they are few and far between, and Aston isn't one of them. You can do better, believe me. People advice public schools, and that's usually a better option. Don't work for Aston. Sure you could do worse, but you can also do a hell of a lot better, especially since your degree is real.

Messages In This Thread
Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- Hannah -- 2010-04-30
Re Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- wiser now -- 2016-05-18
Re Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- Bella -- 2016-01-12
Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- Guest -- 2010-06-09
Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- forgiven -- 2010-06-10
Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- Jeremy -- 2010-05-11
Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- Cherry -- 2010-05-11
Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- Reconciled -- 2010-05-04
Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- ks -- 2010-05-04
Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School? -- Raoul Duke -- 2010-05-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Any News About Yulin Aston English School?

Go to another board -