TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL "community"
M G - 2010-05-19

You are right, the decadence is on all sides. And it is employers and businesses that determine the extent of decadence on the ESL market because they have got the economical power to do so. And the role of teachers and students in this plot is one of the weakest.

Turnoi, since you've nitpicked another post re synonyms of 'crap', http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?read=61262, you should willingly accept my nitpicking your incorrect English as above, namely economic instead of economical. FYI, that kind of mistake would seldom be made by a native speaker with a good command of English, let alone an ESL teacher whose native language is English with a degree!

But this does not give certain teachers the right to advocate the use of fake degrees, deception is deception and cheat is cheat.

Really, Turnoi, I didn't say it did in my post! Come on now, play fair.

That said, another correction is necessary:

replace cheat with cheatingto get it right.

I notice you put LOL after you identified a poster's error, see link above. Do you do so in the classroom too? But unlike you, I won't do that in relation to your errors! Maybe I should put it twice, tit for tat, you know what I mean?

Messages In This Thread
Re: ESL "community" -- M G -- 2010-05-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL "community"

Go to another board -