TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How to get a complementary release letter
juanisaac - 2010-05-29
In response to Re: How to get a complementary release letter (happy hooker!)

You are right HH, there is no such thing as casual dating in China. What turned out as a simple coffee and chat with a 33 year old divorced teacher with one child turned into "let's build our lives together offer 10 days later." Wow, the Chinese are certainly in a hurry. This is just too fast and too weird for me. The woman is quite attactive, earns more than I do, and owns her own home so I know she is quite serious and not out to play me. I guess she chose me, rather quickly, as her potential husband. She told me her secret past of having one child and being divorced fearing it was the end. As a Westerner divorces and children do not really faze me that much, but the pace of the woman does. I know for sure that I will not meet her parents until I myself am sure I will go through with this and stay permenantly in China. I will respect the woman until I know for sure what I want.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How to get a complementary release letter -- happy hooker! -- 2010-05-27
Re: How to get a complementary release letter -- juanisaac -- 2010-05-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How to get a complementary release letter

Go to another board -