TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I got my teacher evaluation score from the UNI, what does it mean?
happy hooker! - 2010-06-12

That is generally correct, be nice to your Chinese boss, be nice to the students ,and then you are a good teacher. That is usually more important than any teaching skills/prowess you may have. Helps if you are good looking and charming also, then your chance of being fired is almost zero, even if you are the most useless teacher in existence. The students, especially girls, love the handsome or beautiful FT ( and many of the boys also), many female Chinese teachers will also be happy! As long as you are not one those foolish FT's who sleeps with his own students, you will be fine!

Image, looks, and superficiality, that is what counts in China. Talk about evaluation of FT's in China is nonsense! Who shall evaluate them? A loser refugee DOS from the West who is otherwise unemployable? Or even worse, some TA!

Messages In This Thread
Re: I got my teacher evaluation score from the UNI, what does it mean? -- Kev -- 2010-06-07
Re: I got my teacher evaluation score from the UNI, what does it mean? -- happy hooker! -- 2010-06-12
Re: I got my teacher evaluation score from the UNI, what does it mean? -- Juanisaac -- 2010-06-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I got my teacher evaluation score from the UNI, what does it mean?

Go to another board -