TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful
Chelski - 2010-06-30
In response to EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful (Alda Agustine)

Having just arrived in Jinan with another English student to be a teacher here at the EF (now called OE) school in Jinan, I have been shocked to read the reviews on this page. We have had nothing but good experiences here at the school, and everyone has been welcoming and friendly.

We have seen absolutely no evidence of anyone (staff, students, helpers etc) being mistreated or being talked to rudely etc, and we cannot believe that there are posts like this about this school.

For any people looking to possibly come to Jinan to work for this school, I can highly recommend the experience, as they have bent over backwards to be accomodating and helpful. Ivy (who is indeed still here) is a wonderfully welcoming woman who can't ask us enough if everything is OK and welcomes us to go to her if we have any problems at all.

I hope that readers of these threads will stop to think about both sides of the arguement, and make judgements for themselves. Prehaps those who have had negative experiences here aren't cut out to be teachers in a foreign country.

Messages In This Thread
EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Alda Agustine -- 2008-09-30
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Chelski -- 2010-06-30
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- dave -- 2010-11-20
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- ozzie -- 2010-07-01
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-01
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Matt -- 2010-06-19
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- dave -- 2010-11-20
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Duncan Cole -- 2010-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful

Go to another board -