TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful
ozzie - 2010-07-01
In response to Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful (Chelski)

I totally agree with you my friend. Some of the teachers that write bad stuff about schools and how they have been mistreated, are sometimes fresh out of schools themselves. Some of them, it could be their first posting and expected great things. Life here for us FT's, is just as hard for the students that we help to go to our countries.

Just because you have one bad experience by all means warn fellow teachers but not bad-mouth the schools until it happens to you more than once. Since I have been here in China every school has been bad but I don't write crap about them here I just warn my fellow teachers to take a second look. If we keep putting sh*t on these schools then they will never get any FT's to go there and to me that is not good for the students. That is why we become FT's for in the first place so we can help these poor kids make a better life for themselves.

So next time you are thinking about laying a but of sh*t on some school, think about the students of that school and their futures.
Happy teaching from Ozzie.

Messages In This Thread
EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Alda Agustine -- 2008-09-30
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Chelski -- 2010-06-30
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- dave -- 2010-11-20
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- ozzie -- 2010-07-01
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-01
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Matt -- 2010-06-19
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- dave -- 2010-11-20
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Duncan Cole -- 2010-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful

Go to another board -