TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF is hell.
Bryant - 2010-07-05
In response to Re: EF is hell. (Benn)

HAHAHAHAHAHA ILLEGAL VISA? What is illegal about it? HAHAHAHAHAHA I have had three jobs in the past year, yes, but fired? Really? An English teacher with my qualifications fired? That is absurd. We both know that you can do anything, the school has proved that many times--i.e. Child with a broken arm, another child with bruises; the results of two different teachers--and not get fired. I have met many people from all over China and it is almost unheard of for a teacher to get fired, and I've met many who probably deserved it. Schools will not give up teachers, even if they are uneducated baboons who can barely read or write. And me, in the 'right' each time? There has been no right because I have never been fired. I finished my last four months in a great school with very nice people. You have attempted to rebut my post and negate it by blatantly lying and making outrageous claims, when you know the trouble other teachers and myself went through to leave the 'first school' I worked for. Your claims are insane; at this post I can only laugh. And you call me a child? After your elaborate baby tantrum where you lie and manipulate to get your way? HAHAHAHAHA.

Child.

Messages In This Thread
Re: EF is hell. -- Benn -- 2010-06-27
Re: EF is hell. -- Bryant -- 2010-07-05
Re: EF is hell. -- Benn -- 2010-07-07
Re: EF is hell. -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF is hell.

Go to another board -