TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Canada International School in KOREA is NOT the black list anymore!
Janet Lim - 2010-07-08

I am the recruiter of CIS. I just read this post written by Sarah Hurley. I was shocked so that I immediately made a phone call to the principal of CIS, Gangnam campus. I was suppposed to be angry at her if Ms. Herley's statement was true. However, it was totally different from hers.
I heard that the principal liked Sarah so much because she was very kind and generous. But there was no choice but telling her to quit because her teaching skiil was not satisfied so parents kept on complaining for her. When the principal told her, she was so sad and sorry for that. So, she allowed her to complete her contract so Sarah received her sevarance fee.
I think there was some misunderstanding between the school and the teacher. The principal didn't want to renew her contract so that she told her to quit. Anyway, this is only my opinion.
In Gangnam campus, most teachers have been working there for more than 3 years, even 8 years. Thers is no gossip between teachers anymore.
I am sure that working in Gangnam campus will be very enjoyable and helpful to you all.
Thanks a lot!

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Canada International School in KOREA is NOT the black list anymore!

Go to another board -