TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed!
Redcat - 2010-08-04

Coke,

If that worked for you.. then awesome. But my personal experience has been this:

During interrogation Mr. Fang had a lovely conversation on his personal phone; four times.
When that was over, as soon as the translator discovered my friend spoke good English, she took off and let my friend translate everything instead while she went and bought icecream which she ate in front of us with her fellow co-worker.
Oh, she bought Mr. Fang one too for when he was done continuously smoking while typing.
They even proved their little hidden romance when Mr. Fang promptly put his arm around her lower waist and held her close while typing.

Have you seen the bosses play QQ yet? It's so popular among those who get handed their jobs based on guanxi.

Want sound advice? Don't wait to get blacklisted or in trouble. They won't do anything unless you push them to investigate. Why? Because it creates more work for them and believe me they don't want that.

The two most famous things I hear Chinese employers and people say:
It's none of my business.
It's not my obligation or responsibility.

Messages In This Thread
Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- Anton -- 2010-05-06
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- Kanadian -- 2012-11-24
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- coke -- 2010-08-03
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- Redcat -- 2010-08-04
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- cunning lingust -- 2010-08-04
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- LOL -- 2010-08-04
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- RedCat -- 2010-08-04
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- englishgibson -- 2010-08-03
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- RedCatXia -- 2010-07-26
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-28
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- wiseguy -- 2010-07-26
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- Raoul Duke -- 2010-05-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed!

Go to another board -