TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Get real!
smiler - 2010-08-18
In response to Re: Get real! (Chengdu FT)

Looks like tianjinrobbie wants to continue,

I have no intentions of answering his lies when I already know a lot of home truths about this silly training school.
no wage slips, but I have some. contracts not stamped, just like the one I posted here.
to start with, there is one other person who has posted here whom I know. we have met a number of times. he and I worked for this silly school. I aso have more evidence to back up my post here, photos of students, even the Hampson slogan taken in one of their schools with staff also in the photos.
perhaps this tianjinrobbie is trying to imply that all Hampson schools are fine to work for.m perhaps he has worked for all the hampson branches.
I and my friend know what it was like to be used, lied to and all the other crap we had to contend with at the school where we worked.
NO! this is not a smear campaigne, I am just one of a number of people here who have had dealings with this training school in the past.
tianjinrobbie has taken his time to respond to your last posting here.probably thinking what other crap he could add.
he has certainly done so by picking out bits of my earlier posts,and if anyone wishes to look they will see the funny side to what I and others have written . I was happy to wait to see if anyone else had something more to add, but Mr know it all has jumped in again, perhaps he should get a job on TV reading the Propaganda news aimed at influencing the attitude of a community to believe all truth is rubbish.
during my stint at their school I and two other teachers had some of our students passed on to newbies. lies were told to students about teachers, also teacher would be played against teacher.
you are treated fine at first, but this will change, make no mistake about that.
these schools have their own ways of telling you they don't want you any longer, but not to your face, it is mostly by some other method where someone else is used in the process to make your name black and the excuse needed to end your employment, or your put in a situation where you have no real choice left, but to leave.
I am sure not everyone here is stupid and already knows this.
Chengdu FT, your post said it all,losers like tianjinrobbie stand out a mile. seek and he shall find the truth !
my advice to anyone wishing to work for places like Hampson, do some research first, ask around, look on the internet, don't be afraid to ask questions. there are plenty of good teachers on these forums who have been in the business for a long time. do this then your chances of working in a better school will improve greatly, and finding yourself in places like Hampson will be greatly reduced.
please excuse me, I must go and piss on my conflakes before I give them to tianjinrobbie.perhaps I could offer him dog meat instead.
I agree with you, this tianjinrobbie guy has got all the right ANSWERS, he is right and the rest of us have got it all wrong.
can't argue with that can we.pigs will fly.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Get real! -- tianjinrobbie -- 2010-08-12
Re: Get real! -- Chengdu FT -- 2010-08-12
Re: Get real! -- smiler -- 2010-08-18
Re: Get real! -- smiler -- 2010-08-18
Re: Get real! -- tianjinrobbie -- 2010-08-13
Calling TianjianTwat -- Chengdu FT -- 2010-08-26
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- smiler -- 2010-08-30
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- dylan -- 2010-08-31
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- smiler -- 2010-08-31
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- Marco -- 2010-08-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Get real!

Go to another board -