TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Web International on mainland
Pascal Scott - 2010-08-26
In response to Web International on mainland (englishgibson)

Web International is a language training chain with locations across China. Web International schools are franchises; the centers in Chongqing, Urumqi, and Guangzhou are all under the same ownership. You'll note that these are the three locales I typically recruit for, while working in Chongqing Web myself. To the poster casting doubt on my identity, I hadn't realized you randomly showing up at one of our two Chongqing centers and not being able to find me was proof positive that I don't work there. I apologize; suppose my Web International corporate email address is yet another layer in this grand deception youve uncovered, the plot thickens. Do hope the thrill you got from ogling our secretarial staff made up for any wrongs you've suffered. Feel free to come and lurk in the doorways of either our Jiefangbei or Shapingba locations anytime you like.

Messages In This Thread
Web International on mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-18
Re Web International on mainland -- StuckInChina -- 2010-12-27
Re: Web International on mainland -- Pascal Scott -- 2010-08-26
Re: Web International on mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-01
Re: Web International on mainland -- samraimi -- 2010-08-29
Re: Web International on mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-08-27
Re Web International on mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Web International on mainland

Go to another board -