TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › China: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni
Ivan Milatsky - 2010-09-01

Mr. Charming Zhang if this is the name of the recruiter, I sent you my email applying for a job with all my details and documents as requested and sent a polite text message, but you did not have the common courtesy or decency to acknowledge or reply to either of them

So, my fellow Ft's what is his game? As we are outing other dubious, shady characters and fly by night centres, why should university FAO's get a free pass?! Personally I think he is on some kind of data mining/reselling scam, and that there is no job on offer, or he is trying to meet beautiful female FT's he can have "relations" with. I know of one other poster here who has had dealings with him, anyone else? What is this conniving individual upto!!

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Sat, 14 May 2011, 03:17 AM]

Messages In This Thread
China: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-01
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Contributor -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milaat -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivanhoe -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Justin -- 2010-09-16
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- IM -- 2010-09-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › China: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni

Go to another board -