TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni
Ivan Milatsky - 2010-09-02

That is entirely my point. If he is just not interested, a simple no thanks would do, I don't expect the magna carta in my email inbox:)

But to get no reply at ALL, esp after personally sending him a text politely asking if I could call him after he didn't/wouldn't acknowledge my email is the height of bad manners in my book. So yes, I think he is up to no good, and I'm sick and tired of uppity Cantonese snake oil salesmen threatening me with "torts of reputation" and accusing me of writing false statements.

I am pretty sure as you say EG, that he has left one or two others on these boards baffled as to his agenda/working methods. For me I definitely think he is in on something to make money, or at the very least f*** ft's over. I'm hoping it is neither, but I won't hold my breath in this instance.

Cheers and cold Ningbo beers,
IM

Messages In This Thread
China: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-01
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Contributor -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milaat -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivanhoe -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Justin -- 2010-09-16
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- IM -- 2010-09-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni

Go to another board -