TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao
7thDay - 2010-09-02
In response to EWHA Korean School Qingdao (max)

As I am a 7th Day Adventist and I was recently hired by the school and after reading the contract that clearly states; "no work on the Sabbath" I can attest that this posting is 100% bunk. I have never seen a contract anywhere in China that actually had such a provision until I was hired at Ewha so whoever posted this is lying and I would question their motivation. In fact anyone could ask to see a copy of the contract and they are very up front about it. When I was hired they were 110% forthcoming and to put this bogus posting to rest all I can offer is that anyone should call them or go there in person. The problem with boards like this is that anyone can get online and say anything and it is taken as being valid which can damage the reputation of a school and unless the school is aware of the attacks, they have no defense. I would invite and/or challenge anyone to call the school at random and ask about working on the sabbath as an example. They do not discriminate at all and in fact they bend over backwards to help people. I've seen other posts on here about supposedly bad schools and when I was being interviewed at those same schools later, I found nothing wrong with them. The credibility of the posters on here is really circumspect.

Messages In This Thread
EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- max -- 2010-08-31
Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- 7thDay -- 2010-09-02
Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- Phamm10 -- 2010-09-03
Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- max -- 2010-09-03
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- American Teacher -- 2010-09-03
Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao

Go to another board -