TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni
Ivan Milaat - 2010-09-03

Contributor, why don't you keep my warty nose out of what my name is? I have my right to post under a pseudonym as do you. It's this thing called "freedom of speech", but then they don't teach that in your CPC youth league meetings do they?

If you are indeed C Zhang, then why do you post your name, and seeking teachers so freely online? If you are not he/she, then I apologize profusely.

PS, I am not hungarian, but my place of birth and abode is the UK. And you still never replied to my email along with the documents requested, nor a polite text message asking if I could call/come for an interview. So please don't lie and insult my intelligence, if you are indeed this person.

Peace,
IM

Messages In This Thread
China: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-01
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Contributor -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milaat -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivanhoe -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Justin -- 2010-09-16
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- IM -- 2010-09-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni

Go to another board -