TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?
Nick Pellatt - 2010-09-07

Sorry if the post read like that. It wasnt meant to, and yes ... we have agreed to disagree.

I was speaking in very general terms, not about anyone post, and not even about any one forum. I read a lot on forums, and it would seem that a fair percentage of opinions are posted from people who havent been to the country/city/employer in question. This isnt an ESL Teacher Forum thing, It isnt a China thing ... hell, its not even a teaching thing. I used to moderate on a fitness forum many years ago, and if someone wrote a post saying 'I want to join a Fitness First gym, what do you think?', half the opinions would be from people who dont frequent gyms, but are simply copying and pasting the opinions they have read elsewhere.

It wasnt a flame, sincere apologies if it read like that to you, and/or anyone else.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?

Go to another board -