TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why? may the peace be with you.
smiler - 2010-09-13
In response to Re: Why? may the peace be with you. (Amazed)

No, I am not teaching in China, but it is obvious you have nothing of any worth to write about on this forum.
I'm not worried one little bit what you write about me or my English grammer come to that, besides it seems it's the only thing you can comment on.
just take a look at your own posts buddy, is there anything real concrete that you have to offer apart from Criticism.
Siverboy is right, your just a lackey. I'v already come across a few like you in China.
talk about my grammer, just look at some of your own.
you don't even have a sense of humour and I would hate to be a student sitting in your class listening to someone who probably sounds more like a constipated toothless old hen and so full of meaningless ridicule
perhaps the posts do not please or come up to your expectations, maybe we should create a new post here and call it, China has changed !
you said China has changed. please enlighten me on the changes.

This is the twenty first century, and where much of the world has progressed and moved on, China has still got a lot of catching up to do thanks to the Incompetence of those who had no real vision of what their own Country could have achieved had they had any real brains and not oppressed their own people for so long and continue to do so.
generations have grown up with no real education and there has been no shortage of greedy business minded people who have been quick to take advantage of this market.
of course there are good schools but also plenty of the so called training establishments who have and will continue to rip of both students and foreign teachers in the pursuit of fast money, because they simply see it as a business and nothing more.

why don't you try writing something real meaty yourself, and not meaningless crap.
you just come across like someone self centered full of criticism towards most of the other posters here including me.
if you had anything of any real substance to say here, then you might gain some respect in return, but the more I think of it the more I feel you just another corporate lackey.
are you implying that people here are full of crap just because they continue to write posts that don't appeal to you.
Lets get one thing clear, posts and debates concerning crap schools and corporate lackeys will continue to be discussed because the present education system in China amoung other things is not going to change for a long time yet, and there will always be those who are shameless utterly ruthless and ignorant to what is truth and will oppose it in any way they can.

PS, please forgive my grammer, my excuse is my advancing years.

Messages In This Thread
Why? -- Amazed -- 2010-09-08
Re: Why? -- Amazed -- 2010-09-12
Re: Why? -- smiler -- 2010-09-10
Re: Why? -- Amazed -- 2010-09-11
Re: Why? may the peace be with you. -- smiler -- 2010-09-12
Re: Why? may the peace be with you. -- Amazed -- 2010-09-12
Re: Why? may the peace be with you. -- Amazed -- 2010-09-12
Re: Why? may the peace be with you. -- smiler -- 2010-09-13
Re: Why? -- The Wise -- 2010-09-08
Re: Why? -- Amazed -- 2010-09-09
Re: Why? -- Fun Mate -- 2010-09-11
Re: Why? -- Amazed -- 2010-09-11
Re: Why? -- Fun Mate -- 2010-09-12
Re: Why? -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why? may the peace be with you.

Go to another board -