TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Crooks on boards?
Sanguine - 2010-09-24
In response to Re: Crooks on boards? (englishgibson)

Now, would Sanguine shed a light on boards? This is about crooks on boards, isn't it? How far back does this poster's contribution to the board goes? What has s/he offered in a sense of experiences, places of work, employers etc? Cheers and mooncakses :)

Ah English Gibson, what you propose is a catch 22 that, no matter how I answer, I can not win, your words are based upon circular logic. I have not offered much in regards to contribution to this board, yet I am new to this board so how could I have had a chance to offer much? In essence you are calling me to account for simply not having been here very long, which I suppose does effect how much of a contribution I have made, but that is something that can not be helped. Hence from your point of view, I'm damned either way.

As for how much I've contributed in my short time here, I think plenty, and I'll contribute more, but I'd say your logic is circular and unrealistic, so if you please do stop asking how much I've contributed, and I am new here and in essence have had little time to contribute anything. How could I have, I am new here? LOL. You've posed expectations that are impossible to meet, maybe that's something you do in your everyday life, and might explain why you have so many problems.

Were I you I'd try being less adversarial, less defensive, less combative, and try more to get along with your fellow man.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crooks on boards? -- Sanguine -- 2010-09-23
Re: Crooks on boards? -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-24
Re: Crooks on boards? -- Sanguine -- 2010-09-24
Re: Crooks on boards? -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Crooks on boards?

Go to another board -