TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: BEWARE QINGDAO EWHA KOREAN SCHOOL
Talon - 2010-10-09
In response to BEWARE QINGDAO EWHA KOREAN SCHOOL (BEWARE EWHA QINGDAO KOREAN SCHOOL)

I read this post and found it disturbing although quite familiar in China and when dealing with Koreans. I cut and pasted the post to Barry Moore of the US Embassy in Beijing. He is the US State Department federal agent there for the Bureau of Diplomatic Security. I also included a link in the email.

Those two Americans are 100% correct in not working illegally and in this case the Koreans must be arrested immediately and taken to jail.

Koreans have long thought that they own China and that they can abuse personnel working for them.

My Chinese is not so hot but I am going to go see the police about this and I will take a friend with me that is Chinese for translation. Maybe what is needed are many calls to the Chinese Embassy.

A fast review of their in-house Korean personnel would take a few moments and they could make many arrests if this is all true. The Chinese would do well to kick those dog eating felons out of China.

This is not the first post I have seen online about the Qingdao Ewha Korean School and the Qingdao Ewha Korean International School which are the same schools.

Whomever Kim In Kyu is, he sounds like a real piece of shale.

Messages In This Thread
BEWARE QINGDAO EWHA KOREAN SCHOOL -- BEWARE EWHA QINGDAO KOREAN SCHOOL -- 2010-10-09
Re: BEWARE QINGDAO EWHA KOREAN SCHOOL -- Talon -- 2010-10-09
Re: BEWARE QINGDAO EWHA KOREAN SCHOOL -- Monitor -- 2010-10-09
Ewha is the bottom of the barrel -- Ex-Ewha -- 2010-10-10
Re: Ewha is the bottom of the barrel -- Monitor -- 2010-10-10
Re: Ewha is the bottom of the barrel -- Cameroon Baffoon -- 2010-10-11
Re: EWHA is @ the bottom of the barrel -- Monitor -- 2010-10-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: BEWARE QINGDAO EWHA KOREAN SCHOOL

Go to another board -