TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?
Justin - 2010-10-17

Actually I'm 23 years old and am living in the United States. In my one year in China I met plenty of weirdos who spent too much time in China, I worked in Korea for a short time and all of the foreigners seemed normal. Its my honest opinion that China attracts either young people who love the idea of a distant China and learning Chinese (me), outcast who leave their problems behind and leave for China, and People who like a simple life. I think a reason for this is because anyone can work in China, its not competitive at all. I like China, but its not for me. I went to China to learn Chinese, which I did, because I think its benefitial to my future. I came back to America because Im enrolling in a Business School, purchasing my first home (investment), and starting a career in Finances. My entire time in China I was with my American girlfriend as we taught in the same school.

Somehow I came off to you as some old geezer who is a racist when I all said is a foreigner should let Chinese people run China the way their society wants too.

I think experience is very important, but I also think older people tend to be more self-righteous and less open-minded. I'm more accepting of Chinese society and I think they should run their country the way they want to. You are so dim witted you don't see the flaws of yours when they are placed right in front of you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Spying on Students? -- Justin -- 2010-10-17
Re: Spying on Students? -- I spy with my little eye! -- 2010-10-18
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-19
Re: Spying on Students? -- Tonga Ohele'ana -- 2010-10-18
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-19
Re: Spying on Students? -- Handy Mandy -- 2010-10-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?

Go to another board -