TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?
Sanguine - 2010-10-19

Your emotional style reminds me of someone I have tried to counsel some time ago when that someone contacted me about quarrels this person had had with other people and was facing the risk of being kicked out of China.

Turnoi no offense but your actually doing what you accuse me and others of, talking about yourself, and I can assure you, I have never been "at risk" of being kicked out of China. I think you finally show your true colors in your subtle personal attacks, and assertions that you hope will denigrate a persons character, like I am some "loser" you have spoken to before of little character. Why does this not surprise me.

As for any pseudo psychological analysis, Turnoi poster, my words are not meant to give personal offense, while yours are. I think that anyone who disagrees with you is accused of being someone of low character that you have "spoken" to before, and counseled, placing you in a superior position over them. No Turnoi, I am not talking about myself, but some other posters participating in rather zealous actions on this board. I can see I have placed myself on the outs with you, however in truth you did that yourself.

I won't argue with you about this again, it's really quite pointless, and pretty much makes light of my attempts to try and seem neutral here.

Let's recap. I've now been accused of shouldering my own baggage onto others, a clear pseudo psychological assessment, of being someone else vaguely referred to, but specifically enough to make it known that person is a loser. No doubt any response I make will be interpreted by this poster in the negative. It is quite possible this Turnoi poster posts under multiple names, and that many of the people we are seeing here online are actually him. I won't get into and psychological assessments on the Turnoi poster, as I have no need to get personal, and it would be immature to boot.

The Turnoi poster himself participates in the pseudo psychological assessments he himself damns.

No Turnoi poster, I am no loser like many of the backpackers in China, I have plied my trade here for over a decade now, and hope to do so for another if I have my way. I have family here, and a pretty decent career, I won't be going anywhere any timer soon. I'd say that your pseudo psychological antenni have got their wires crossed.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?

Go to another board -