TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?
Sanguine - 2010-10-20

No, I don't think we have to worry that he is trying to get info out of us. People with an
intention like that would be more careful (and perhaps more intelligent) in doing that;
all he has done is showing us his ego and self-styled importance, and by annoying
different people a spy would not get what he wants to. He is just a bit st...pid in this
respect, and st..pid people do not really mean any risk whatsoever.

For anyone who wishes to see mudslinging at it's finest, please read the above by Turnoi, someone who has clearly went way over the edge. I do not recall him doing any name calling prior to accusing me of being this mystery person that he will not name, so I can only conclude that that accusation was meant to lower me in his eyes and the eyes of others, and to him justify such personal attacks. Intellectualizing and rationalizing uncouth behavior, pure and simple.

I hold no ill will toward the Turnoi poster, as he calls me stupid, and for some reason starts to get very nasty, dirty, and personal with someone he doesn't even know. What he does know is this person has disagreed with him, and this can not be allowed. Would I be safe in assuming he has done this before to others? Might explain why so few people post here for any length of time.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-20
Native speaker? -- Catherine -- 2010-10-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?

Go to another board -