TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re DO NOT APPLY TO *Profiled Recruiter* -- Govt. runs High school ESL positions in Jiangsu Province(Nantong, Suqian)
juanisaac - 2010-12-15

You have to be more specific about what happened. I have dealt with these guys before, in fact for all my jobs in China, and they have been pretty honest and straight forward. As a recruiter, in my experience, they are not bad at all. I know of several teachers who have had very good results with them.
If they did not come throught with what was promised, then please let us know. If the school that you are at does not come through, please let us know as well. Once a recruiter sends you to a school, you have to deal with the school itself.
I've worked at several schools in China, and I know alot of the good and the very bad as well. In general, training centers are garbage (been there) and recruiters are not far behind. But with these guys, they have not been too bad.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re DO NOT APPLY TO *Profiled Recruiter* -- Govt. runs High school ESL positions in Jiangsu Province(Nantong, Suqian)

Go to another board -