TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re GOOD teaching programs in China?
The Lawyer - 2010-12-30
In response to Re GOOD teaching programs in China? (Dragonized)

Stay away from any former soviet republics, china, south korea, middle eastern countries, and
of course underdeveloped continents such as south america and africa. You'll put yourself at a health risk, physically or mentally (sometimes both).

Curious as to why the former soviet republics or CIS states are so bad, is the influence of the Russian mafia a reason?

South Korea I can strongly agree on, but China can't be as bad as that place...or can it?

Middle east...ups and downs, I found Oman ok, not sure I'd want to do another stint though. Israel would be good, at least from what I saw on a holiday, as a place to work, i.e. a democracy, westernized, good weather.

I've got a mate in Lima, Peru who has bought an apartment and teaches at an international school and is very happy, and Turnoi seems happy in Africa.

I guess it's all horses for courses, whatever floats your boat and all that crap...or maybe I just think anywhere is always someplace better?

Happy new year,
THE LAWYER

Messages In This Thread
GOOD teaching programs in China? -- John -- 2010-12-30
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- Dragonized -- 2010-12-30
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- Teacharian -- 2010-12-30
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- The Lawyer -- 2010-12-31
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- Dragonized -- 2010-12-31
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- The Lawyer -- 2010-12-30
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- Dragonized -- 2011-01-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re GOOD teaching programs in China?

Go to another board -