TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Now it is getting even more "weird"
shawna - 2011-01-09

who me? lol, they couldn't pay me enough to work in a post-soviet country (again)...i was just saying that, although it seems that according to posters, they're doing a pretty shitty job, i thought they would have done way better in an effort to impress their guests/those who will 'advertise' georgia to their home countries...oh well, hopefully they'll see these posts and step it up a notch...among my 43298 jobs, i once had one as an pt editor in one of the (georgian) ministries before...before they fired me after my divorce (which they did, after i worked one month without pay), it was a great paying pt gig...the people i shared an office with were pretty awesome...so, it is possible to work under fair/normal conitions and i assumed that the red carpet would have been rolled out for a hoard of western english teachers in an effort to invest in 1.) a country that actually holds 'high culture' and education in general, in high esteem (2.) people who are going to go home and share their experiences. that's all i gotta say; i'm quite impartial, but thanks so much for noticing my little post :D

Messages In This Thread
Re Now it is getting even more "weird" -- shawna -- 2011-01-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Now it is getting even more "weird"

Go to another board -