TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: Teach and Learn Georgia - liars, hypocrites, pretenders!!!!!
The Lawyer - 2011-01-12

Got to agree, the now reduced stipend (because it can't possibly be considered a salary!) is insulting.

I'd be curious as to how many teaching hours per week you are expected to carry out, not mentioning the lesson planning time also required...

400 Lari, after paying 100 lari to the host family, equals 172 euros at present rates. OK, they provide flights, but think how much they must be making!! You can bet whoever is behind this is flying business class at least, while chuckling at providing economy class tickets with Turkish Airlines just to get butts in classrooms for 172 euros a month!!

Avoid...most definitely! I thank Turnoi again for helping me avoid making a big, big mistake!

Messages In This Thread
Re re: Teach and Learn Georgia - liars, hypocrites, pretenders!!!!! -- The Lawyer -- 2011-01-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: Teach and Learn Georgia - liars, hypocrites, pretenders!!!!!

Go to another board -