TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: FAOs and the system behind them
Observer - 2011-01-31
In response to Re: FAOs and the system behind them (Bullring)

"I understand what you mean, but I won't let it drop. Not until ALL FAO's can be held accountable in China for their actions."

Noble sentiments, good intentions and ambition, but it is not necessarily going to happen where it is needed. Some FAOs may be accountable already, you cannot generalise about all of them. Just because a few people here say they are all crap doesn't make it so. If by saying things are crap makes people a little wary and alert to the possibilities of being put upon, then that is a good thing. And if that's how you want to spend your time - good luck to you. I'm unsure how you will go about this as you can't do it through direct experience and how will you know when you have achieved your goal? Be prepared to let us all know on this forum. Me, I generally pick fights I have a good chance of winning, or go somewhere else. Think big, act small -seems to work.

Messages In This Thread
Re: FAOs and the system behind them -- Bullring -- 2011-01-28
Re: FAOs and the system behind them -- Observer -- 2011-01-30
Re: FAOs and the system behind them -- Bullring -- 2011-01-30
Re: FAOs and the system behind them -- Observer -- 2011-01-31
Re: FAOs and the system behind them -- Bullring -- 2011-01-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: FAOs and the system behind them

Go to another board -