TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Medical testings for Korean Position
Tom - 2011-02-18
In response to Medical testings for Korean Position (Jessica)

I was thinking about getting a teaching job in Korea
but i was wondering if they do Marijuana testings for teachers

Hello Sweetheart

Well, I know there are testing jobs for tea, wine, beer, (used to be for fags) etceteras (called tasting): however, you'd be better off teaching English, marijuana isn't good for you. Having said that, Petal, there must be jobs along those lines in dubious quarters. When I were younger I remember, somebody lit up and presented six pliffs for me to test and give my opinion-I was asked to grade the rascals and pass knowledgeable remarks like, pliff number one tastes like it's been grown by a dosser in his wardrobe under artificial light, it tastes like shite; whereas, pliff 2 is definitely more upmarket, decidedly Jamaican in both taste and texture.

I think you can forget about landing a job like that in Korea-how many students would you find anyway? Have you ever thought about teaching English in China? It's where all the mature handsome English English(British) teachers ply their trade. I meself return there in two days-give me a nod if you think China could appeal.

Messages In This Thread
Medical testings for Korean Position -- Jessica -- 2011-02-18
Re Medical testings for Korean Position -- Rowan Wells -- 2011-03-01
Re Medical testings for Korean Position -- Unhappy Camper -- 2011-03-02
Re Medical testings for Korean Position -- Tom -- 2011-02-18
Re Medical testings for Korean Position -- bullring -- 2011-02-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Medical testings for Korean Position

Go to another board -